First-Time Freshman Students
First-time freshman students are currently in high school, with or without completed college coursework; or a high school graduate who has not attended any college prior to enrollng at Cal State Fullerton.
- Read the First-Time Freshman Guide .
- Review the First-time Freshman Requirements and Deadlines.
- Complete the Cal State Apply application during the initial filing period, October 1-December 15 for Fall 2021.
- Important: Cal State Apply automatically considers for an application fee waiver based on the information provided in the application, and provides immediate eligibility for a fee waiver. The use of fee waiver forms is not required.
- Your application status will be available on your Titan Online student portal.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe senders list, and check your email often!
- Admission Appeal
- Accepting Admission Offer and Paying the Enrollment Deposit
- Assessment of Academic Preparation and Placement
- Early Start Program
- Eligibility Index and College Preparatory GPA
- Freshman Orientation
- Freshman Waitlist
- Local Area High Schools
- Official High School Transcripts (admission documents)
- Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Validation of High School Coursework