Transfer Undergraduate Students
At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. Our affordable undergraduate and graduate programs provide students the best of current practice, theory and research and integrate professional studies with preparation in the arts and sciences. Through experiences in and out of the classroom, students develop the habit of intellectual inquiry, prepare for challenging professions, strengthen relationships to their communities and contribute productively to society.
Spring 2018 Extended Admission Application Deadline: The CSU Spring 2018 priority application for admission deadline for upper division transfers has been extended from August 31st to September 8, 2017. Apply soon through Cal State Apply.
Basic Application Process
- Read our guide on the Whole Admissions Process for Transfer Students.
- Complete the online application at Cal State Apply . Apply as soon as possible as categories and majors may close at any time after the initial filing period has passed. Also be sure to read about our requirements, important updates and deadlines.
- Request your college transcript(s) be submitted to the Admissions office.
- Additional required steps will be communicated during the process via emails and letters from the Admissions office.
- Application status will be available via the Student Portal.
- Check your messages often!
Students, new or returning students, are admitted for a specific term. If a student is unable to begin their studies that term, they will need to reapply for a future term by submitting a new admission application.
- Admissions Requirements
- Admissions Deadlines
- Accepting Admissions Offer and Paying the Enrollment Deposit
- Admissions Appeal Process
- Associate Degrees for Transfer (AA-T and AS-T)
- Admissions Waitlist
- Golden Four Courses
- Transfer Student Orientation (TSO)