Get Ready To Apply
Spring 2024 Application August 1- August 31, 2023
Fall 2024 Application: October 1- November 30, 2023 (Campus Impaction Deadlines )
- Review the Transfer Eligibility Requirements and Admission Deadlines .
- Prepare application materials such as transcripts, current and planned courses, annual household income, citizenship status and social security number (if available).
- Credit/Debit card or Paypal account to pay the $70 application fee (per campus), unless you qualify for an application fee waiver. Important: Cal State Apply automatically considers for an application fee waiver based on the information provided in the application, and provides immediate eligibility for a fee waiver. The use of fee waiver forms is not required.
- Stay in Touch! Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe senders list, and check your email often. Your application status will be available on your CSUF Student Homepage.
Tuffy's Tip Of The Day
"It is best to use Google Chrome or Firefox to complete your application. Internet Explorer and Safari are not recommended for Cal State Apply. And remember to disable your pop-up blocker!"
Cal State Apply Issues
- Email: CalStateApply@liaisoncas.com
- Phone: 857.304.2087
M - F, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
Have your CAS ID# and allow up to 3 business days for a response.