Need information about applying to the University? Below are links to details about the application process, important deadlines, how to pay the enrollment deposit and much more. Details provided are made specific to the type of student.
The Student Portal is the primary interface for checking your application status, to-do lists, enrolling in courses, accessing Blackboard/Titanium, applying for graduation and many other services.
Students, new or returning students, are admitted for a specific term. If a student is unable to begin their studies that term, they will need to reapply for a future term by submitting a new admission application.
- Academic Regulations
- Admissions Appeals Process
- Admissions Deadlines
- Checking Application Status
- Early Start Program
- EOP Admissions
- Future Scholars Program
- Graduate Students - request more information here
- Placement Exams
- Special Programs
- Student Portal (First Time Login Help)
- 60 Plus Program
- Student Programs and Degrees (Catalog)
- Veteran's Services
- Welcome to Cal State Fullerton Day
- Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Title IX Policies and Guide to Reporting