CSU Fullerton ¡Adelante! Pathway
All graduates of Santa Ana Unified School District (SAUSD) who enroll as freshmen at Santa Ana College and complete the requirements will be provided with guaranteed admission to CSUF with a cumulative GPA of 2.8 and meeting Transfer Requirements. Students must also meet any additional criteria for eligibility including impacted academic programs, auditions, deadlines, etc.
During the first year at Santa Ana College, students who graduated from SAUSD are invited to join the ¡Adelante! Program and sign a College Completion Pledge that outlines various activities designed to foster success. CSUF provides transfer counselors who are available to meet with students at the Santa Ana College and provide advisement. Our goal for ¡Adelante! participants is to provide support to stay on track to transfer to a four-year university.
COLLEGE COMPLETION PLEDGE
This pledge provides students participating in the ¡Adelante! program a clear pathway to success at Santa Ana College. The following activities are available to Adelante Students:
- Attend one Santa Ana ¡Adelante! Transfer Orientation
- Complete an educational plan in the first semester
- Enroll in a minimum of twelve college units each semester
- Submit financial aid and scholarship documents each year
- Participate in college fairs, university field trips, and other transfer activities whenever possible
- Participate in tutoring & support services as needed
- Make a transfer plan appointment—fall of second year of enrollment
- Apply for participation in the Mentor Program the year before transferring to the University
- Apply to university one year in advance to transferring
The CSU Fullerton ¡Adelante! Pathway will begin for the Fall 2016 entering class and will continue through the Fall 2020 admissions cycle, Admission criteria will be reviewed after a five year period. Any updates to the admission criteria will be specified a year in advance of a change.