Cal State Fullerton offers outstanding opportunities for students to pursue a graduate degree and attain their personal and professional goals. Approximately 2,100 full and part-time dedicated faculty members - scholars, researchers, writers, composers, artists and mentors - bring a diversity of teaching styles, interests and personalities to Cal State Fullerton. Many are nationally recognized through their publications, research grants and other professional activities. Admission criteria, degree requirements and course descriptions are listed in the University Catalog. Many departments have their own website to find more information on programs offered, student research opportunities, student organizations, and scholarships and awards.
Get ready to apply
- Review the Graduate Requirements and Deadlines.
- Complete the Cal State Apply application during the initial filing period.
- Prepare application materials such as transcripts, test scores, annual household income and social security number (if available). Depending on the program, additional materials may be required.
- Request that all official college transcript(s) from every institution attended be submitted to the Office of Admissions; proof of transfer credit does not substitute for official transcripts.
- Send all required graduate test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc) reported to the Office of Admissions.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book or safe senders list, and check your email often!
- Your application status will be available on your Titan Online student portal.