Graduate Degree Applicants
Cal State Fullerton offers outstanding opportunities for students to pursue a graduate degree and attain their personal and professional goals. Approximately 2,100 full and part-time dedicated faculty members - scholars, researchers, writers, composers, artists and mentors - bring a diversity of teaching styles, interests and personalities to Cal State Fullerton. Many are nationally recognized through their publications, research grants and other professional activities. Admission criteria, degree requirements and course descriptions are listed in the University Catalog. Many departments have also established their own website where you can find more information on the programs offered, graduate student research opportunities, graduate student organizations, and scholarships and awards.
- Review our Graduate Requirements and Deadlines .
- Complete the Cal State Apply application during the initial filing period.
- Request your official college transcript(s) be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Send all required graduate test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc) reported to the Office of Admissions.
- Check with the academic department/college for additional required documents and requirements.
- Application status will be available via the Student Portal.
- Check your email often!
Students, new or returning students, are admitted for a specific term. If a student is unable to begin their studies that term, they will need to reapply for a future term by submitting a new admission application.