Official High School Transcript & Test Scores

Please send only OFFICIAL high school transcripts. Official means it must be delivered securely from the high school directly to CSUF in an electronic format, or as a hard copy mailed in the school's sealed envelope, not opened by the student. Please note: Final transcripts should have all grades entered and a graduation date. Freshman with college coursework can visit College TranscriptsOpens in new window for information how to send official college transcripts. 



CSUF accepts official electronic high school transcripts ordered from Parchment Exchange and Naviance.  Electronic transcripts are preferred, however, if your school does not use this service, please request paper transcripts.


When ordering high school transcript orders from   Parchment Exchange, be sure to select,  "California State University, Fullerton"  from the list of destinations, and delivery method as "electronic delivery ." Please avoid selecting "OTHER" or manually entering email addresses. Otherwise, we cannot ensure transcripts will be received. 


If possible, please legibly write your name and CSUF student ID (CWID) on the outside of the sealed envelope. Official transcripts may be sent to:

California State University, Fullerton
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900



If you have taken an external examination to satisfy a subject requirement, please review the following  documentPDF File Opens in new window   for minimum passing score, course equivalencies and units earned. Send your official exam credit to Cal State Fullerton using the school code  4589.



SAT (systemwide code  3594/CSUF 4589)  or ACT (school code  0355)   scores will not be used for fall 2022 admission consideration.

Note: Only send official admission documents if requested in your Titan Online "Tasks" section.