International Freshmen Eligibility Requirements
FALL 2022 APPLICATION: OCTOBER 1, 2021-MARCH 31, 2022
International freshmen must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Visit First-time Freshmen Eligibility Requirements;
- Demonstrate English language proficiency; and
- Explanation of Academic Activities After High School (if you graduated at the time of application)
After applying to the Cal State Fullerton, you will be asked to submit transcripts. This includes high school/secondary school transcripts, as well as high school graduation date (if completed). Please note:
- If admitted, official transcripts will be required from each school listed on your application, grades 9-12.
- All academic records received become official university property and cannot be returned or reissued.
- If documents are not in English, you should submit the original-language transcript or mark sheets.
If you are currently in your senior year of high school, you must submit 7th semester transcripts. Upon high school graduation, you will be required to submit final official transcripts.