International Transfer Eligibility Requirements
Apply for admission during the application filing period October 1, 2020- March 31, 2021 for Fall 2021 and August 1-August 31, 2021 for Spring 2022.
Undergraduate Transfer from a U.S. College
Undergraduate Transfer from a Foreign University
Foreign University Admission Requirements
- At least 2 years or 60 units from an accredited university or college
- Must complete a Math course with a passing grade of "C" or higher (with a prerequisite of intermediate algebra or higher)
- Proof of English proficiency (see “English Proficiency Requirement” below)
- Above average academic standing
After applying to the University, you will be asked to send official college transcripts showing proof of your previous education. In the United States, the academic record is called a “transcript.” In other countries, these documents might be called by another name, such as mark sheets, leaving certificates or maturity certificates.
- If admitted, official transcripts will be required from each school listed on your application.
- All academic records received become official records of the University and can not be returned or reissued
International students are required to submit the official original-language transcript or mark sheets, as well as an official English translation if documents are not in English.