Sending High School Transcripts to CSUF

Students can send official transcripts which include their grades from the first semester of the senior year and/or the final transcript with the graduation date posted to the Admissions and Records office via two methods - paper or electronic (if the sending institution supports this method).  Please note: Transcripts sent too early, those without all the required semesters' grades, will be destroyed. 

Paper Transcripts

If possible include your name and CSUF student ID (CWID) written clearly on the outside of the envelope. Official transcripts may be sent to:

California State University, Fullerton
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900

Electronic Transcripts

docufide by parchmentCalifornia State University Fullerton currently accepts electronic high school transcripts via the docufide by Parchment system.  If your school is not a member of this system please request paper transcripts be sent instead.

Important Note about Ordering Transcripts via docufide by parchment

When placing high school transcript orders via the docufide by parchment system ensure to search for and pick California State University, Fullerton from their list of destinations. Avoid selecting "OTHER" and manually entering email addresses.  Student who manually enter email addresses as the recipient destination risk having their transcripts misdirected or lost.

California State University, Fullerton is not responsible for lost or misdirected transcripts and students risk having their applications rescinded for failure to submitted transcripts to the Admissions office by posted deadlines.